Basic CMS Site Setup (S1)
CMS is a content management system. Basically a website is a collection of pages and content that is presented in an organized way to get information to your consumers. CMS systems organize the data into nice web format and also allow you to add content dynamically with out updating and web pages. CMS systems are great for people who have a lot of content, and do not want to have to deal with always updating code.
Out basic package for CMS systems let us do all the setup and configuration work for you. We even include a training session so you can hit the ground running with adding new content, and also how to add organizational items to structure your content (Section & Categories).
Below is what the basic CMS site setup consists of:
- Domain Setup
- Get domain registered and setup on the servers.
- Basic domain setup
- Users (eMails, FTP/Shell Accounts)
- CMS Setup (Joomla)
- CMS Database
- Database server creation
- Database user setups
- nstall CMS Code Base (Tables, etc.)
- CMS Installation
- CMS Configuration
- Basic configurations
- Global settings
- Customer preferences/default behavior of content
- CMS Customer Setup (Content)
- Setup sections (2), categories (2)
- Insert content per section (5 per category). *Content provided by customer(Writing Services Available, Inquire).
- CMS Customer Setup (Links)
- Setup up to 4 link categories.
- Insert 5 links per category.
- CMS Customer Setup (Users)
- Setup content users (*if applicable)
- Install Basic Standardized Add-Ons
- JCE Editor (for adding content)
- Templates (*Need customer graphic/text).
- Xtypo mambot (for adding attention lines to content)
- Basic CMS Training (Joomla) [1 Hour]
- This training will be centered on how to get new content up through the CMS basic systems. This ability is non-technical, but you need to now how the system is setup and how you can expand in the future. Some of the topics include:
- How CMS system is setup, and how to use the structure to get your ideas and content across.
- How to setup Sections, Categories, & Content.
- How to setup Links.
- Basic Administration.
- How to get the most out of your new web site to get your message across.
- This is a hands-on session to get you comfortable moving forward.
* Pricing: S1 Pricing Package
Be aware that pricing may change due to how complex your project is, and/or other situational factors. For a price quote or to talk to us, do no hesitate to contact us.